- Rhymes with: -eɪb
- A given name diminutive of Abraham.
- Abe () is commonly used in English-speaking countries as a shortened form of the name "Abraham", or as a personal name in its own right.
Abe and Abé may refer to:
People with the given name Abe:
- Abe Burrows (1910–1985), American playwright/director
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the United States
- Abe Vigoda (born 1921), American actor
- Abe Fortas (1910–1982), Associate U.S. Supreme Court Justice
- Old Abe (died 1881), a bald eagle, the mascot of the 8th Wisconsin Volunteer Regiment in the American Civil War.
Fictional characters with the given name Abe:
People with the surname Abe:
- Abe (surname)
- Hiroshi Abe, Japanese model and actor
- Hiroshi Abe, Japanese astronomer
- Keigo Abe, senior Japanese Shotokan karateka
- Norifumi Abe, a late MotoGP driver.
- Satoru Abe (born 1926), American sculptor
- Seiseki Abe, Japanese shodo and aikido teacher
- Shinzo Abe, 90th Prime Minister of Japan.
- Tadashi Abe, Japanese martial arts artist
- Abé language, a language of the Niger-Congo family
- Abe River in Japan
Abe in Danish: Abe (flertydig)
Abe in German: Abe
Abe in Esperanto: ABE
Abe in French: Abe
Abe in Italian: ABE
Abe in Latvian: Abe
Abe in Japanese: 安倍
Abe in Georgian: აბე
Abe in Finnish: Abe